Friday, July 10, 2015

A Possible HG? Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream Review + Ebay seller review

         
  A few weeks back I received a sample sachet of this BB Cream with a purchase. Since every foundation/BB product I've tried has broken me out in new bumps within the span of 1-2 days  (Including the famous Missha), I inevitably became very skeptical when it came to BB creams in general. 

          However, within the week that I took to finish the sample, no new flareups occurred (to my surprise) . As a bonus, I received an very unexpected and lovely comment from a patient at work when I was wearing it! Verbatim: "Wow you have porcelain skin! You must not go out in the sun a lot." It really made my day, you just know you have an HG on your hands when you get compliments.

        Anyway, it solidified my decision to get a full sized version. I purchased this with my own money off eBay from Beauteers (review at bottom). 

*candid shot*
 Out of the box!
Cute pink box with frosted lettering!
           The length of this box was pretty long, I didn't expect it to be so vertical.

Ingredients List.
           It has titanium dioxide, but it doesn't have any white cast. It's great for photography. My friend took a bunch of sudden derpy shots of me, flash and non flash, and my complexion still looked very uniform and very dewy (granted I was sweating in the city, should be a lot better in normal conditions lol). It also has a lot of botanical extracts that are beneficial for the skin, like Macadamia oil and jojoba (acne trigger!). There's also allantoin, collagen, sodium hyaluronate, and betaine, that naturally help with skin repair. Honestly it's the only BB cream that personally I've encountered that doesn't leave my skin looking worse when I take it off. 

Packaging *___* Feeling like a princess
The reflectivity so purdyyyy ahhhh
              

Photos 1-3 are swatches under different lighting, 3&4 show coverage over a black mark.
              It's a very dense, and the texture is rather thick. Compared to the Missha, which is very watery, the Lioele is more like a thick cream. Note: One pump is more than enough. I dispensed one pump on my hand, and after I was done with the application, I still had half a blob left on my hand. 

        The coverage is a main benefit, just one layer is enough for me and my redness/broken capillaries. I like to apply it using my fingers, lightly layering it. Patting in with palms helps even it out quickly, but it leaves your hands all gross D: Here I used a damp beauty blender, which turned out nicely, but it soaked up a lot of the product >.< It's also a hassle to clean. I think I will get some cushion puffs layer to get the perfect finish. 

                 Longevity wise: like I had previously mentioned, I wore this on a hot day sweating outside in the city. My hair got all flat and greasy but my skin still looked really even and glowy, even when I got home 6-7 hours later. 

A light layer applied on skin.


   
Some marks are still visible.
It really really looks like skin. Even close up. Some marks are still visible as you can see, but I didn't want to apply anymore and felt that this is sufficient for an overall even complexion. 

If you are on the lighter side of medium-fair, I think this can work for you. If you are pale or very pale, then this may be a tad too dark for you. As always, check the ingredients to make sure it doesn't break you out!

-------------------------------------------------------
Beauteers

I didn't want to wait for my BB cream to arrive all the way from Korea so I took the chance and bought from this new seller. My order was taken care of really fast, and it arrived within 3 days from NYC. I had a very pleasant experience, so I really recommend this seller if you're looking to get things fast within the US (Also helps if you're on the east coast like me! lol). It also appears to be a startup, so I think it's a good idea to give some patronage =)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment